Find Out How You Can Make Your Home Water Cleaner and Healthier
If you ask them, most people in this world will claim that they are using clean and healthy water in their household. Yet, believe it or not, there are only a handful of families out there that actually consume healthy water and use clean water within every single day. The rest others simply do not know that the water they have been using for the past few years is highly polluted water. Yes, this is because there are pollutions and free radicals everywhere these days. So, what are the people supposed to do in order to prevent themselves from being attacked by undesirable diseases? In that case, there are quite a few things they can do, such as to use a water filter.
Best Water Filtration Systems
A whole house water filter has often become the choice of a lot of households out there when they need to make sure that they no longer use contaminated water in their life. Such a water filtration kit is designed to drive away any dirt, rust, silt and whatever particles from the water. Needless to say, only the particles that are harmful to the body will be removed. Now, for those who are thinking about purchasing such a filtration device, they should make sure that the device they spend their money on comes with not just one but multiple stages of filtering mechanism.
Water Filter Resin Beads
Most of the time, a water filtering system will not be able to do its job properly without the help of water filter resin beads. These beads are very important. Yet, unfortunately, no resin beads will last for good. Under normal circumstances of use, the beads will have to be replaced like every few months or so. Fortunately, it is not hard to obtain such beads as they are massively available in the markets out there.
Hard Water and Water Softener
Besides water filter, there is also this thing known as the water softening kit. As you can see from the name of the device, it is meant to make the water of your home softer. Realize it or not, most families out there are using hard water for their numerous household needs. This kind of water is really not good at all for the human health.
For those who may have yet to understand about what hard water really is, well, they can simply think of it as the kind of water that contains a high concentration of minerals in it. These minerals are magnesium and calcium mostly. Now, while minerals are good for the body to have, they have no good use at all if they are available in water and exist in a massive amount. What is electronic water descaler?
How a Water Softener Works
A water softener tries to soften the hard water by kicking away those minerals and replacing them with useful substances. In most cases, sodium or potassium is used. However, in order to function properly, some water softening systems out there count heavily on salt. Yet, the problem with such a system is that it can often cause water to taste rather salty. Aside from that, some appliances in a household may not stand too much salt, either, as salt can cause some serious damages to them. This is the main reason why companies are now manufacturing more salt-free kits for people to use to soften their water.
Besides a water filter and a water softener, people may often need a water heater as well. Such a water heating device often proves to be very handy when the time comes for people to face rather unfriendly weather, such as the cold weather in winter.
See complete Water Heater Buying Guide here.
Tank vs Tankless Water heatersComparision of Tank heaters with Tankless Water Heaters
Tank Water Heater
Tankless Water Heater
|Size||Very big and bulky because of tank||Most are the size of a small suitcase|
|Electricity||24X7 standby electricity use||As needed use, this saves over 40% over tank heater|
|Water||Supply limited to the size of the unit||Unlimited hot water supply|
|Altitude||Many heaters upto 10,000 ft with chip||Many heaters upto 9,600 ft with chip|
|Energy||Most gas heaters are energy start approved while most electric are not||Most Energy Star approved|
|Cost||Low upfront, |
high over lifetime
Low over lifetime
Speaking of a water heater, there are usually two options for people to choose from. To begin with, they can always choose a solution that comes with a large capacity tank storage. This solution may sound very ideal at first. With a large tank storage, it is a surefire that people will always have hot water reserve, right? However, in the long run, maintaining such a system can cost really high, which makes it inefficient Miracle Bust Review.
Another option is a tankless water heater. Now, this one is much more efficient in terms of maintenance cost. However, without a hot water reserve tank, people will have to heat their water first when they need to use it. Thankfully, the heating process will usually take nearly no time at all to complete. Have a look at Bosch 520 PN LP Therm Tankless Water Heater for complete review and information.
5 Pieces of Advice How to Choose the Best Water Heater ?
- Before starting your search, decide what type of water heater will suit you. Today power vent water heaters have become considerably popular, as they don’t need chimney and use electricity vent. Heat pump hot water heaters will help to save electricity and receive hot water from nature. Maybe you want to have the best gas water heater or an electric one will suit you better? Do you want a water heater with a tank or without it? Confused? In fact, it is an easy choice. Just count how many people live in your house and how much water you consumption. Read a few articles about every type of water heaters. Don’t think about brands at this stage, just look for general information about energy consumption, size and effectiveness.
- How can you choose the best water heater brand? Look for the most reliable brand. This is a very important stage. Read comments of users and professionals. If the majority calls the brand trustworthy, you may choose something from the manufacture. The most popular brands are Whirpool, Brantford, Richmond, Bosch, Rinnai, Rheem, Naviem.
- It’s time to look for peculiarities of water heaters. Now you should choose the most suitable unit for your house. Find out some information about how water heaters work. What functions do you need? Do you want to have a monitor? How will you control water temperature? Check the materials which are used. Some manufacturers even use titan to make the unit durable. And do you want to have instant hot water from the faucet? Or maybe you are ready to wait for a few seconds, but have an unlimited amount of hot water.
- Check the price. Does it correspond to the quality of the unit?
- Find out information about warranty and maintenance. Where is the nearest service center? Will it be possible to call technicians for maintenance and how much will it cost? Consumer reports will give you all needed information about the quality of service.