(as of Dec 11,2019 11:49:50 UTC – Details)
Eccotemp i12-NG Tankless Water Heater
The Eccotemp i12-NG has a new revolutionary design, making it unlike any other tankless water heater on the market today. This model features a sleek black glass casing, fully automatic temperature controls for precision, touch screen, and LCD temperature display which shows output temperature as well as GPM flow.
Rated at an impressive 3 GPM, the Eccotemp i12-NG Tankless Water Heater is a natural gas-fired, indoor model designed for small to medium hot water production where you need more than one hot water application at the same time. The Eccotemp i12-NG is perfect for vacation cabins, cottages, and smaller homes. The i12-NG comes with a horizontal stainless steel vent kit, ready to install and with its 120-volt UL listed power cord powering the internal exhaust fan and digital display. It only pulls about 2 watts idle and 1.07 Amps during operation, making it an ideal energy-efficient appliance. The i12-NG offers a 35-40 degree Fahrenheit temperature rise when operating at flow rate of 3 GPM and a 77-degree Fahrenheit temperature rise at 1.5 GPM.
Eccotemp i12 Manual Some additional Features: Sleek modern design Gorilla glass casing Child locking technology LCD temperature display True 1/2″ NPT water fittings Manual water temperature controls Natural Gas Powered 3 GPM flow capacity Power ventilation for safety, efficiency, and venting options Tested-Safe Electronic ignition system Fully independent gas and water controls Fully automatic temperature and water flow adjustment Uses gas only when hot water is on Requires standard household 120-volt electric outlet UL listed electrical components Field tested to 5500 ft. elevation (not recommended to be used any higher) Energy factor: 79% Hot water capacity range: 0.6 – 4.8 GPM Maximum / Minimum gas rate: 25,000 – 80,000 BTUs
- Whole-home indoor, gas-powered tankless water heater, rated at 3 GPM that activates only on demand and no pilot light needed, reducing energy consumption
- Sleek, modern design with black tempered glass front panel featuring an easy to use LED display controls
- Features fully automatic temperature controls with an energy-saving mode and child lock technology
- Safe electronic ignition system; Plugs into standard 110v electrical outlet with UL-listed cord. Field-tested to 5500 ft. elevation (not recommended to be used any higher)
- Uses standard 1/2″ NPT water fittings and comes with horizontal venting allowing for a convenient and quick installation