Eddy Electronic Water Descaler Reviews
If you think that you are already consuming healthy food and drinking healthy water today, you will really have to think again. Like it or not, none of the people in this world is actually drinking healthy water. At least, that is the case unless they have a device that can descale their water at home. The problem with today’s water is that it is highly contaminated. Pollutions are one of the major causal factors for that. This is why you, as well as other people out there, should consider paying attention to the Eddy Electronic water descaler review.
Electronic water descaler VS Water softener
Of course, there is no point in continuing discussing the aforementioned water descaler product if you do not have a clear understanding of the difference between a water descaler and a water softener. Most people, just so you know, often mistake a water descaler for a water softener and vice versa.
Yet, unlike a water softener whose main purpose is to get rid of hard water minerals and produce softer water, a descaler functions mainly to decrease the limescale contained inside the water. By reducing this limescale in the water, a water descaler is often capable of prolonging the life of anything, or anyone, that happens to get into contact with the residential water.
Everyone should first learn about the benefits they are going to get from something if they want to buy something, right? So, in the case of this descaler from Eddy Electronic, a lot of Eddy Electronic water softener alternative reviews out there reckon the product for the following benefits:
- It is suitable for use both in residential homes and in businesses to reduce the number of lime scales contained in their water
- Customers should be able to complete the installation of the product on their own without too many serious issues. There are plastic or metal pipes for them to use here
- Unlike a water softener, there is no salt involved here
- The product is well capable of emulating softened water. What is the real charm here, however, is the fact that the product can do that without having to make any changes whatsoever to the TDS quality of the water. This means that the product can keep healthy minerals where they are, not sacrificing them
- Customers purchasing this product from Eddy Electronic will have their investment protected by a 100% money-back guarantee that lasts for the entire year. Plus, they are also eligible for replacement or repair warranty that is going to last for a lifetime
How It Works
After learning about some of the benefits that you can possibly get for purchasing the aforementioned product from Eddy Electronic, it is time you learn how the system actually works. In this case, the system works by taking advantage of a complex magnetic wave.
When the installation of the product has been completed, you will be able to notice two coils sitting around neatly, close to the pipes where the water supply is supposed to come from. These magnetic waves are in charge of breaking down the compounds which will otherwise turn into limescale. As a result, you will see a significant decrease of white residue coming out of your water pipes.
What to Keep in Mind
However, again, an electronic water descaling system is not the same as a water softening system. As such, a descaler is not capable, and neither should it be, of altering the chemical hardness level that your water at home may have. But then again, there is in fact a good point to that. Since the water is not softened, this means that the amount of calcium from the water is not decreased. As you know, calcium can help prevent you from being attacked by heart disease.
Environmentally Friendly Electronic Water Descaler
As mentioned above, this best water softener alternatives electronic water descaler system works by counting on magnetic waves. What this also means is that there should be no adverse effects whatsoever to the world you are living in. This system might be slightly similar to the magnetic water softener.
Last but not least, this electronic water descaling solution from Eddy Electronic will never require you to replace any of your current home plumbing systems. Only, you need to pay attention to the material that is used to make your water pipes. In most cases, they are made of metal so you will have to know what kind of metal is used exactly. If the pipes are made of either lead or iron, then perhaps you should turn away to another solution because the one from Eddy Electronic is not suitable for those materials.