$38.98 - $19.49
(as of Apr 02,2020 02:18:21 UTC – Details)
Membrane Solutions 20 Micron Sediment Water Filter Replacement Polypropylene Cartridge 10″x 2.5″ for Whole House RO System
6 pack of 20 MICRON 10″x2.5″ Sediment Polypropylene Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
PP sediment filters are usually placed as the first stage of the water filtration system to remove suspended solids, sediment or particulate. It’s the best choice for a standard Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration Unit or any type of Water Filtration Unit with a 10-inch housing.
Designed for easy filter replacement, no plumber required. Filter should be replaced every 1-3 months depending on TDS levels (total dissolved solids) and water quality – replace when you notice that the color of the filter darkens or water flow slows down.
Compatible with most brands’ 10 inches filter housings.
Micron rating: 20 Micron
Dimensions: 10″ x 2.5″
Material: 100% melt-blown thin fiber
Recommended Changeout Differential Pressure(Bar):2.1bar@20℃
Maximum Operating Differential Pressure(Bar):1.0bar@70 ℃; 3.5bar@20 ℃
Maximum Operating Temperature(℃):80℃
- STANDARD DIMENSION – 10 inches x 2.5 inches 20-micron polypropylene sediment filter cartridge. Compatible with a wide range of industrial filter housings and the whole house filter housings – 6 Pack.
- FUNCTION – Remove 99% rust, silt, sand, iron and other undissolved particles in dirty water. As the first line of defense in the filtration system, protect your water-using appliances and plumbing for cleaner water, improve water quality.
- NSF CERTIFICATION – Compare to string wound filter, this filter using unique hot melt technology, no fibers falling, avoid the second pollution to liquid.
- LIFETIME – For better water quality, recommended replacing TWO or THREE times a year, depending on the quality of the original water source and application type. The recommended change out differential pressure is 30psi(2.1bar).
- MULTI-LAYER STRUCTURE – Three separate gradient density layers enhance cartridge performance, higher dirt-holding capacity than the similar-sized sediment water filter.