Purolite C100E Resin C-100E Cationic Replacement for Water Softener 1 CuFt Bag Media
Purolite C100E is a premium, industrial-grade gel polystyrene strong acid cation exchange resin supplied in sodium form. Its principal application in the sodium form is in industrial water softening. Purolite Standard Purolite Standard Resin is a high-purity premium grade bead from conventional gel polystyrene sulfonate cation exchange resin designed expressly for treating foodstuffs, beverages, potable waters, and water used in the processing of food.
Its specification is such that it will exceed the relevant EEC requirements, and the resin complies with the U.S. Food & Drug Administration Code of Federal Regulations section 21, paragraph 173.25; for use in the treatment of foods for human consumption. Its high bead integrity, excellent chemical and physical stability, and very low extractable content play a large part in its successful employment in these areas.
• Application – Domestic/Industrial/Food grade softening – supplied in Na+ form – Potable Use • Polymer Structure – Gel polystyrene crosslinked with DVB
• Appearance – Amber, clear spherical beads
• Functional Group – Sulfonic acid
• Ionic Form as Shipped – Na+ Typical Physical & Chemical Characteristics Total Capacity, Na+ Form (min.)…1.9 eq/l (41.5 Kgr/ft3) Moisture Retention, Na+ Form …46 – 50% Particle Size Range….300 – 1200µm
- Made in the United States
- Package length: 18.0″
- Package width: 14.0″
- Package height: 8.0″