$39.99 - $37.99
(as of Sep 20,2020 16:38:33 UTC – Details)
Samsung DA29-00020B Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement by Waterdrop
- Waterdrop is Committed to Improving Water Filtration Technology and Offering Clean Water.
- A filter you can trust: This filter we put our name to is fully certified by the NSF standard 42. This ensures this filter is tested to remove 97% of chlorine, bad taste and odor, cysts, rust, corrosion, sediments, and turbidity. For a filter you can trust, our product is also NSF 372 certified for lead-free material. Simply replace your filter every six months, or after 300 gallons, and enjoy the clean water you and your family deserve.
- Selected filtration material: Our dedicated R&D team works day and night to ensure our filters provide your family with the purest, safest water anywhere in the world. By harnessing the power of natural active coconuts sourced from Sri Lanka, we adopt the coconut activated carbon block that ensures you get nothing but the best when you choose our products.
- Replacement models: DA29-00020B, DA29-00020A, HAF-CIN, HAF-CIN-EXP, HAF-CINEXP, HAFCIN, 04609101000, 09101, 46-9101, DA-97-08006A, DA97-08006A/B, DA29-00019A, DA2900020A, RF28HMEDBSR, RFG298HDRS, RS25J50, RF263TEAES, RF4287HARS, Waterdrop WD-DA29-00020B, AQUACREST AQF-DA29-00020B, FilterLogic FL-RF27, Waterspecialist WS627B, Maxblue MB-00020B
- Replacement models: Refresh R-9101, Pure Line PL-200, Tier1 RWF1011, ClearWater Filters CWMF021, Pureza filter PF7, OnePurify RFC0700A, Aqua Fresh WF294, BRISTI LP-300P, Dista DWF-7, Refresh R-9101, EcoBlueLife EBL7800. This filter is not sourced by or sponsored by above brands. The manufacturers’ names and part numbers have been used for reference purposes only.