$593.92 - $594.56
(as of Feb 15,2020 19:24:27 UTC – Details)
USA Fleck 5600 SXT Metered On-demand 48,000 Grain Water Softener 1″ Bypass USA Tanks
This complete water softener comes with High Capacity Resin 10 x 54 Black USA Mineral Tank loaded with 1.5 cubic foot of resin Black Brine Tank with Safety Float 1 inch Noryl Plastic Bypass Fleck 5600SXT Metered Control Valve. Eliminate the hard water that causes scale buildup and reduced soap efficiency with our complete whole house water softening unit with high-efficiency Fleck 5600 SXT Metered control valve. High Capacity Resin – High capacity extra long life resin in all of our softening systems. Removes Hard Water – Using ion exchange process this system removes the calcium and magnesium that cause hard water. By eliminating hard water you extend the life of your plumbing and appliances!
Meter Based Regeneration – This system uses a meter based regeneration process. This means that the water you use is measured and the system only regenerates when it needs to. If water needs to increase the system regenerates more often to keep up. Fleck 5600 SXT Metered Control is the most popular controller from Fleck and is built on the tried and true 5600 valve. The standard square brine tank included with this system is 14 x 14 x 34 and can hold about 250 lbs. of salt. The included safety float prevents overfilling and the overflow drain acts as an additional backup to avoid water messes. Installation only takes 1-2 hours with some basic plumbing skills.
- Fleck 5600 SXT Whole house water softener 48,000 Grain Capacity 1.5 cubic ft softener resin
- Efficient on salt and water consumption due to digital on-demand metered water softener only backwashes as needed.
- 10 x 54-inch Structural Made in the USA black fiberglass mineral tank Structural black 14×34
- Fleck 5600 SXT metered on-demand control valve A microprocessor control monitors, measures and remembers your actual daily conditioned water usage.
- Noryl bypass with 1-inch male threaded yoke for easier installation Link to installation video sent via Amazon messenger upon shipment